Applying makeup in both day time and night time could be slightly a different trick. However, mostly in the day time, the makeup should be light and classy, though, at night/evening time, the makeup should be slightly heavier as compared to the day look.
Well, to make your confusion and doubts clear, we will show you some useful tips by which you can do your night makeup perfectly without being looking over-classy and odd. We also provide some step by step guide to apply makeup for your parties at night or evening time, so that you can easily do your next or upcoming parties makeup professionally.
Always remember that makeup has its different techniques and steps according to the event, time, and location. For example, if you want to do makeup for weddings/parties (which normally happens at night time) so in that case, you have many advantages to do makeup with some combination of colors.
Like, you can apply some heavy eyes with two or three colors combination of shadows, which will give you the dark Smokey look (that is the best option for nighttime parties). So, begin the steps and tips for doing makeup for makeup parties at night.
Table of Contents
How to Do Makeup For Parties At Night?
Nightlife is always the best and beautiful time in which everybody looks fresher and more energetic. After spending so much tough time in day time schedules, people find a more relaxable moment at the night time. That’s why we have seen the majority of events, birthdays, weddings, parties, happen at the time of night. However, if you have a night out party with your family and friends, then you need to look below mention guide for your makeup.
1. Things You Need For Eye Makeup:
- SMOKEY LOOK EYES: To attend a night out party, Smokey eyes look perfectly gorgeous at that time. To make your eyes Smokey looking, you need three different eye shades. First, you need one shade as a base matching with your outfit, then apply second shade over it (blend it out nicely), then take black or grey color to make Smokey look (while applying that color on the corners of the eyes).
- ONE SHADE GORGEOUS LOOK: This can also look fabulous at night time. You can create this look while taking only one shade color that matches your outfit (pick out the strong color like golden; it will look more obvious). Always pick the dark colors for the night time parties, you need to make a little show-off regarding your makeup at nights.
- SIMPLE GLOSSY LOOK: You can also go for simple glossy look for the night parties, in which you can apply your desired eye shades and, in the end, cover the eyes with a little amount of shimmery/glossy touch. This will also give you a glamorous look especially at night time parties.
- CAT-EYE LOOK: At night time parties, if you don’t want to apply eye shades, then you can also look beautiful with just an eyeliner. Take a pencil liner, liquid, or gel liner (it depends on your choice) and create a wink cat eye look with two or three layers of liner until it develops a thick texture. Such kinds of eye makeup are very trendy, especially at night time.
2. Things You Need For Face Makeup:
- OIL-FREE FOUNDATION: At night time parties, choose oil-free foundations, these can reduce the chances of a shiny look on the face. Apply a nice layer of foundation with a wet puff, so that it can stick to the skin perfectly and show you the patches-free makeup look.
- LOOSE POWDER: So, when you have done with the foundation, apply some loose powder over it to make the foundation non-greasy. Though, loose powders are very good in a manner to absorb excesses oil and cover up other spots as well.
- CONTOUR/CONCEALER: These products are here to cover your natural skin factors such as birthmarks, blemishes, spots, acne, moles, and much more. There are also under-eye concealers available at the market which can cover your dark circles perfectly. Concealers are good for cover your blemishes and other skin problems (this is a very useful product in your makeup kit for night time parties).
- BLUSH OR HIGHLIGHTER: You can pick pink or red color blush for your cheeks at night time parties. Also, choose a silver color highlighter at night time. These things will create a ravishing look for your night out parties.
- SETTING SPRAY: This is very important and can be used at the end of the makeup. When you have done with all your eyes, face, and as well as lip makeup, complete the overall look with a setting spray. This will pack up the makeup for a long-lasting look, and you will look natural and fresh throughout the party.
3. Things You Need For Lip Makeup:
- LIP PENCIL: To do your lip makeup, start with the pencil application. Create a broader shape of your lips, apply a thick layer of a pencil to make it look obvious.
- LIPSTICK: Choose a dark lipstick at night time parties. Dark colors and dark makeup always look gorgeous at night time events or parties. If you want to do light eye makeup, then your lipstick should be darker in the shade.
- LIPGLOSS: Lip-glosses can be used as a form of glossy look. Lipsticks are long-lasting products; even though, lip-glosses are easier to apply.
Important Factors To Know About Your Night Look:
Do you know? You can look gorgeous even without a heavy look at night. If you don’t like much makeup or maybe you don’t have time for enough application, then go up with these simple tricks to enhance your beauty for night time parties…
- Simply apply a thick layer of eyeliner (or kajal) to make the eyes look broader and big. Apply a nice layer of eyeliner or kajal on the upper lid only.
- Don’t forget to apply mascara, mascaras are very important, as because, it will make your lashes look bigger and gorgeous.
- Always apply foundation with a wet puff to cover all patches and blemishes.
- Skip the concealer step, if you don’t want to look heavier.
- Contour some important look of the face include, jawline, nose, head, cheekbone. Only these features should be contoured, not the entire face.
- Make a pout and then apply lip pencil, lipstick, or lip-gloss, this will give you big and broader lips. You can also blend down your lip pencil to avoid the application of lipsticks.
So, these are the basic things you need to do your makeup for parties at night. Night time parties can give you so much time to put your makeup on. So, always choose waterproof makeup products which can stay for a long-lasting time.
Also, choosing the makeup products are very tricky, and you need to get the best products which are made up of some amount of useful skin-boosting ingredients because, when you have the best products, it means your skin will stay youthful even after the applications of makeups.
However, if you have some other quick tips for the makeup application at night time parties, then do comment us and let us know…